County Registration Form
Medical Cannabis Cultivation and Future Non-Medical Cannabis Cultivation and Related Operations
The Non-Personal Cannabis Cultivation and Related Operations Registry Program (Registry), as established by the Board of Supervisors by ordinance, is intended to accomplish the following goals:
- Collect data regarding past, current and planned cannabis cultivation or related operations in the unincorporated area of Santa Barbara County
- Inform future County cannabis studies including, but not limited to, California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) analysis and possible economic impact analysis for a potential local cultivation or related operations ordinance consistent with the Adult Use of Marijuana Act (AUMA) (Proposition 64) and/or Medical Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act (MCRSA)
- Establish a pool of registrants that may receive priority review on an application for the cultivation of cannabis or related operations in the unincorporated area of Santa Barbara County after the adoption of County’s potential cannabis ordinances.
We hope to accomplish these goals through this online registration system. Submitting a registration is not a guarantee that you will be issued a local or State license.
Instructions to the Applicant
The information you provide in this Registry will be used to register you as a medical cannabis cultivator, a current non-medical cultivator and/or your intent to engage in non-medical cannabis operations.
Before you start the Registry process, please note:
- All Registry applications and verification uploads must be completed by June 30, 2017. Incomplete forms will not be accepted and your registration will be invalid.
- It is your responsibility to complete this form, and provide all required information, to the best of your ability.
- Please respond to all items and questions.
- There is a column to indicate “Don’t Know” if you don’t know the answer.
- The data you submit may be subject to public record requests.
Note: If you are growing cannabis under the personal medical use exemption in County Code 35-1003.A.1 or adult use exemption for six or fewer plants in Health and Safety Code section 11362.2, please do not complete this registration process.
- No fees are collected for you to participate in this online registry.
To Begin, Please Answer These Registry Screening Questions: